We have heard it before.
- “I have plenty of life insurance through work.”
- “Life insurance just doesn’t fit in my budget.”
- “I’m young and have time to purchase life insurance.”
- “We have more than enough life insurance.”
- “We life insurance, and I’ll get back to you.”
Here is reality:
85 percent of consumers agree that most people need life insurance, yet just 62 percent say they have it.* Make sure that your loved ones are safe and provided for in the event of the unthinkable. Life insurance may not be a pleasant topic, but there a so many solutions, many of which are extremely affordable if you don’t put it off. Let us structure a life insurance plan for you today. *Source: LIMRA’s Life Insurance Barometer Study 2013
Did You Know?
More than 40% of Americans have no life insurance, according to the 2015 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens. It doesn’t have to be that way. There are many affordable options for people out there, even those that have been sick or with other medical issues.